Transition to Regulatory College planning and board development and Executive Director services for PEI Massage Therapists Association (2015 to date)
- Lobster Fishers of PEI Marketing Board – in conjunction with Analytic-OR providing strategic planning, board development, and Executive Director services with focus on policy development and accountability. (2017 to date)
- Charlottetown Farmer’s Market – board orientation, board development support, and policy dvelopment. (2017 to date)
- Board development and strategic planning for the PEI Dental Hygienists Association (2014 to date)
- PEI Certified Organic Producers Cooperative (COPC) – Board development (2017 to date)
- Central Coastal Tourism Partnership – Board development and orientation session (2017)
- Charlottetown Chamber of Commerce – staff development workshop on engaging volunteers (2017)
- PEI Women’s Institute – planning sessions and development of strategic plan for 2017-20. (2017)
Town of Stratford Strategic Plan Accountability and Planning – working with staff and volunteer planning committees to data-mine annual survey results to inform strategic planning and goal setting (2015 to date)
- Strategic Planning sessions, Board governance development, and senior staff support with Hospice PEI (2012-2017).
- Eastern PEI Chamber of Commerce – board development session on governance (2016)
- Member consultation and strategic planning session with PEI Medical Society board and members (2014).
- National strategic planning session preparation and facilitation for the Canadian Network for the Prevention of Elder Abuse (2013-14). Facilitated development of 3-year strategic plan using a structured web-based and tele-conferencing process to complete the development of Strategic Objectives and an Action Plan.
- Planned and facilitated strategic planning session (2014) for the Faculty of Education at UPEI faculty and staff including consultation meetings with Faculty Dean.
- Planned and facilitated full day strategic planning session (2013) for the Faculty of Science at UPEI faculty and staff including consultation meetings with department chairs.
- Designed and led evidence-based strategic planning process for the PEI Tobacco Reduction Alliance’s 2013-2017 Strategic Directions development.
Planning Assistance VickiBryanton 2018-02-04T21:28:31+00:00